Friday 30 July 2010

Quiz.

1. What's your name?
Jack

2. What is your favorite thing to wear?
My blue hoodie. It's so comfy :3

3. Last thing you ate?
Rock cake.

4. One place you will NEVER eat at?
I'll eat anywhere ;D

5. I say Shotgun, you say:
A TARDIS (they will make one, one day... they will!)

6. Last person you hugged?
My momma' (I'm cool.)

7. Does anyone you know wanna date you?
Hah! No.

8. Would you date anyone you met online?
If I knew them in person then possibly.

9. Name something you like physically about yourself:
Eye colour.

10. The last place you went out to dinner to?
Toby Carvery. onomnom.

11. Who is your best friend?
I have more than one.

12. What time of the day is it?
17:46 (I the time from 5-7... I don't know why..)

13. Who/What made you angry today?
Nobody/Nothing

14. Baseball or Football?
I don't particually like either but... football I guess.

15. Ever gone skinny dipping?
No.

16. Favorite type of Food?
Chips.

17. Favorite holiday:
Greece.
18. Do you download music:
Indeed I do.

19. Do you care if your socks are dirty?
Yeah, EEWWWW.

20. Opinion of Chinese symbol tattoos?
Meh.

21. Would you date the person who posted this?
No.

22. Has anyone ever sang or played for you personally?
No D:

23. Do you love anyone?
Yeah

24. Are colored contact lenses sexy?
Not particually.

25. Have you ever bungee jumped?
Nope.

26. Have you ever gone white-water rafting?
No but I really want too.

27. Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you?
Not that I recall.

28. How many pets do you have?
One.

29. Have you met a real redneck?
No.

30. How is the weather right now?
Meh, a bit on the chilly side I suppose. A bit cloudy. Gahh, I hate cloud >_<, I prefer it either really hot or raining- not inbetween!

31. What are you listening to right now?
I Gotta Feeling- Black Eyed Peas. (I Gotta Feeling OOOOH HOOO.)

32. What is your current favorite song?
Tough question... ermm... Mr. Brightside - The Killers, I guess. Only because it's the most played on my iTunes/iPod.

33. What was the last movie you watched?
Pirates of the Caribbean 2

34. Do you wear contacts?
No.

35. Where was the last place you went besides your house?
Westwood X, (shopping centre.)

36. What are you afraid of?
Alot of things. Dying, primarily.

37. How many piercings have you had?
None. I don't plan on getting any.

38. What piercings do you want?
See previous.

39. What's one thing you've learned this year?
That I can accomplish my fears, if I try hard enough.

40. What do you usually order from Starbucks?
Hot chocolate. Mmm

41. What Magazines are you reading?
None, really. I flick threw SFX occasionally.

42. Have you ever fired a gun:
No. I want too though :D I want to go clay pigeon shooting.

43. Are you missing someone?
Yes!!!! ):

44. Favorite TV show?
Friends, Chuck, Doctor Who.

45. Do you have an obession with WoW?
Nooo. I played it once and I didn't see the big deal with it, really.

46. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celeb?
No.

47. What celeb do you look like?
None, but I share the name of the singer Jack Johnson and the boxer. It kinda sucks though, to be honest. (I saw to be honest too much..)

48. Who would you like to see right now?
My friendlings.

49. Favorite movie of all time?
Lord of the Rings and the Fellowship of the Ring.

50. Do you find yourself loved?
Not in a romantic way.

51. Have you ever been caught doing something you weren't suppose to?
;)

52. Favorite smell?
Books, Cut Grass.

53. Butter, plain, or salted popcorn?
Toffee. :P

54. What's something that really bugs you?
Rude/inconsiderate people.

55. Do you like Michael Jackson?
Not really.

56. Taco Bell or Burger King?
Burger King (I've never been to Taco Bell)

57. What's your favorite perfume?
I don't wear 'perfume'. I like lynx aftershave, though.

58. Favorite baseball team?
NONE.
59. Ever call a 1-900 phone number?
Huh?

60. What's the longest time you've gone without sleep?
36 hours.

61. Last time you went bowling?
No idea.

62. Where is the weirdest place you have slept?
At an airport.

63. Who was your last phone call?
Charlie.

64. Last time you were at work?
I don't have a job D:

65. What's the closest orange object to you?
THERE IS NOTHING ORANGE IN THIS ROOM. *runs off to find something orange* oooh, I found an orange tool box in the hall.

No comments:

Post a Comment