Thursday 29 July 2010

Four posts in one day. Impressive, if I may say so myself. Which I have. So saying that was kind of pointless, really.

It's odd how in my previous blogs I struggled about what to write. Now I can't stop writing. Anyway, onto the point of this blog...

Me and my friend Elinor are writing a book together. I actually love it. It is so much fun. It's just that in life there is normally always something bothering you, nibbling away at the back of your mind. But on the other hand, there's also some amazing, incredible things going on, and for me, this one of those 'incredible moments'. I know how to appreciate things in life (or at least, I hope I do,) and this is definately something to appreciate. It isn't stressful or anything, it's just pure fun. It's just a nice thing that I'm doing with one of my best friends, and a thing that I'll probably always remember. Elinor, if you're reading this, thanks for writing this book with me. I know it doesn't seem like a big deal from outsiders, but, I'm really, really enjoying it, and it's taking my mind of some of the crap that's going on in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment