Thursday 29 July 2010

Life.

When I was in holiday in Turkey the other week, my Grandad said something to me that has stuck:
"In life you don't get a rehearsal."

This is very, very true. (Unless you are a theatre performer. Heh, I'm joking, of course.) It made me think about life. I mean, you have to take oppurtunities in life to get anywhere, and more often than not, this is a scary thing to do. You have to live life to the full, and appreciate everything that you have.

I really am going to try and stick with this positive outlook on life. I have tried before, but evidently not hard enough.  Life really is too short, and, at the end of the day, worrying doesn't solve anything.

When you are a child (or even animals live this way..) you have no worries, everything is fun and you live in the moment. What a fantastic way of life.

Wow, what a deep blog post. I feel the need to talk about something less-mature now...
OMGGG THERES TWO PIGEONS ON THE ROOF.
There, now I feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment